Lazy Sunday

Post title is obviously not about this Sunday – since Kamila’s parents finally came to US thanks to Iceland (c)ash cloud :), I’ve been pretty busy. In a good way of course. So here are couple of shots from last Sunday, when I decided to harass Kamila with my camera during her afternoon coffee. She was pretty cool about it, because by the time I was ready with my light setup, Kamila was ready to be photographed, you know – girly things like makeup, hairs done, cool clothes… that kinda things:)

Simple light setup – Beauty Dish high camera right, 580ex II camera left thru Lastolite softbox.

Vote For Image
0 votes

Vote For Image
0 votes

Vote For Image
0 votes

Vote For Image
0 votes

Personal Note: despite the price and low light focus problem you still love your 85mm 1.2 and it’s one of your fav lens:)

Related posts:

Facebook comments:

April 26, 2010 - 9:14 AM

Ritu - Dont know about your camera and 85 and 105mm’s…. but the pics are awesome!! not a great job for you though… anyone could get them with kamila on the other side of the camera… he he he!! :D
PS: love the 3rd pic… :)

April 26, 2010 - 9:18 AM

Kumaran - Peter.. Every picture is a masterpiece.
I guess its nothing to do with the camera gear..
The pics are so cool only coz of Kamila… ;)

April 26, 2010 - 2:54 PM

bizior - you guys!! I think I like it better when I posted in Polish, at least you didn’t comment… jk :D

April 27, 2010 - 10:21 AM

Ritu - Well thats stupid coz Polish blog is not gonna make Kamila less prettier… You would get the same comment even if the post was in Polish… coz that would change the text not the pic you fool!! hu ha ha ha… :)

December 29, 2010 - 9:46 AM

pharmacist - This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

December 2, 2014 - 12:14 AM

Weston Vanmatre - This is same worthy of note, You are a same skilled blogger. I have joined your nourish and look forward to seeking added of your fantastic column. Too, I’ve common your website in my shared networks!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.

g e t   s o c i a l